Do you prefer to listen & learn on the go? Listen to the audio blog to learn all the things about parenting through literature and building YOUR intentional bookshelf!
Want to subscribe to the Podcast?
If you don’t want to miss an episode of the audio blog, simply pop your name & email in the form below! You will receive an email when each episode goes live so you will never miss out.
Note: you will also be added to the Addison Reads email list, which you can opt out of at any time.
Full Blog Posts & Resources from Audio Blog
- EPISODE 8: Why I Get Vulnerable & Admit Mistakes to my Child
- EPISODE 7: How to Thrive During Seasons of Solo Parenting
- EPISODE 6: The Intentional Bookshelf
- EPISODE: 5 Giraffes Can’t Dance | A Children’s Book About Self Love & The Power of Music
- EPISODE 4: March 2018: Using SOUND to Make Reading time FUN
- EPISODE 3: Five Clues You’ve Found a GREAT Children’s Book
- EPISODE 2: Value Modern Parenting Roles? Beware of these books!
- EPISODE 1: February 2018: Cultural Awareness and Global Love Through Children’s books